Saturday 8 March 2008

Lovely mum!

I had such a nice day today. Brett was in London for the day, so my mum came over. We had planned to go out somewhere, but the weather was rubbish. My brother Sam (see upside down pics from a few days ago) and his girlfriend Sarah popped in for a bit. Emma thought that it was great to see so many people!!


On the BLW side of things (because it has been a while since I did an update about that) Emma had her first go at pesto today. She absolutely loved it! Another favourite these days is raisins in little boxes - the Sunmaid ones that everyone used to have in pack lunches. (Or was that just my family!!)

I finished yet another sewing project off yesterday. I chopped up a wrap, and turned it into a mei tai. I am so pleased with it - it is super supportive in a front carry, and really quick to put on for a back carry. And even better - here is my mum to model it for you! (I love this photo).
















And here is a rubbish photo of Emma and I to show the reverse colours. I am really so pleased with this carrier. I feel like going and chopping up a load more wraps now!!


1 comment:

grandma said...

This was such a lovely day and it's really great sometimes to be quite content to do nothing in particular - except modelling the baby wrap of course. I think I need a bit more practice before I dare venture out with Emma in one of those though!
It was a day to remember and I value the time I spend with my lovely daughter and grand daughter.
Thanks for a wonderful day xxx