Friday 7 March 2008

The postman's been!

We had a lovely post day today. Loads of nice post, and no bills! New sewing machine needles for me, a music thing for Brett, some info about our new house, a rental DVD, and a new wrap all the way from Norway!
I took some sweet photos of Emma while I was opening it...

hmmm - what could this be?































ooooo - another silk blend wrap for the collection? mmmm - soft and snuggly! (I am going to have to get some of these dyed at some point!) Yeah yeah - to the untrained eye they may all look the same, but trust me - one has flowers, one has babycarrying women, and one is a really fancy schmancy weave! :-)
















Sooooooo comfy! I am really happy with it!
















ETA - This cardi seems to be featuring rather prominently in Emma's wardrobe at the moment! I promise, I do wash it sometimes too! :-)

No comments: