Tuesday 29 April 2008

Fabric Fairy

Yesterday, the postman came just as I was heading out of the door to the La Leche League meeting, so I took it all along with me. I thought there was nothing exciting - a couple of bills, and what looked like a sling donation for the Oxford sling library that I am helping to set up. So I just shoved it all in my handbag.

Anyway... when I opened what I thought was the sling, I was in for a heck of a surprise. It was in fact a yard of fabric that I have been after for ages. It is out of print and hard to get hold of, especially in this colour. With it was a little note saying it was a present from the fabric fairy!! I have my suspicions about who sent it to me, so if you are reading this thank you so so so much. It put a smile on my face all day to think that there are such lovely people out there!

Here it is, with its little note!

1 comment:

Kat - Housewife Confidential said...

Love the fabric! Faries welcome here....