Monday 14 January 2008

Samosa

We have been so busy for the last week or so. Last Monday, we went to Guildford to meet a lovely lady who wanted to borrow a sling from me. On Tuesday we had sling meet (which was great! Thinking of starting a blog just for that!) On Wednesday we went house hunting, and on Friday we had a visit from another poster on the TBW forums which was really lovely. On Saturday, Emma went to her first ever birthday party which was just lovely! She was a bit younger than the rest of the kids there, but managed to sit down for almost an entire round of pass the parcel, and really enjoyed being amongst so many other children. It surprises me how sociable she is for an only child. As well as all that, I have been doing quite a bit of webdesign work which is keeping me quiet in the evenings. :)

So, the lack of posts is partly because we have not had any spare time, and partly because I am suffering a bit from writers block. We have a quiet week this week though, so I am sure I will get my groove back soon...

Right now, Emma is tucking into her first ever veggie samosa. While I don't want to encourage my baby girl to live on a diet of deep fried take away snacks, I thought it would be nice to introduce some stronger flavours. (She already really likes ginger and garlic). Later on, she will have her first ever hot cross bun. Hope she loves them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Laura McIntyre said...

The food sounds yum, can you tell im starving just now? Writers block gets us all sometimes, sure if will get better soon