Tuesday 1 January 2008

New Years Resolutions

I have quite a few resolutions for 2008, so here goes!

1: Be realistic in my goals and expectations. (haha - I don't seem to be starting as I mean to go on!)

2: Make more time for myself. Things like taking time for a long soak in the bath or something in the evenings.

3: Try to look forwards more often than backwards.

4: Don't worry so much about things I can't change.

5: Make Emma laugh like a lunatic at least once a day. :-)

6: Try not to take it out on those closest to me when I am feeling down.

7: Finish my business homepage and portfolio. (I am in the process of starting up a small work from home web design business). I will redesign the Dinner Time for Emma blog while I am at it!

8: Get a hair cut at least twice during the year. (Sounds like a strange resolution, but I didn't have a hair cut for the whole of 2007, which for an ex-goth who was all about the hairdo is pretty weird!!)

9: Give up diet coke! I drink far too much of the stuff, and I don't want Emma to grow up thinking that soft drinks are for every day.

10: Take some driving lessons. I passed my test when I was 18, but have hardly driven since. I want to take some refresher lessons to build up my confidence.

11: Be the best wife and mother that I possibly can be.

1 comment:

Laura McIntyre said...

Good luck with the resolotions, im terrible for getting my hair cut to.

Time for yourself is a must, my long hot baths keep me sane