Monday 31 December 2007

What a year

Well Christmas was lovely. We spent Christmas and Boxing Day with my family, before going up north to spend a few days with Bretts folks. It is nice that we have managed to spend time with everyone this year. Emma got lots of lovely presents too. :-)

I can't believe it is the end of the year already. This has seemed like such a quick one. I am a bit lost for words about 2007. I don't want to go into detail summing it up - it has been both the happiest and saddest year all at the same time. But I am looking forward to 2008. I have loads of goals, hopes and resolutions but I will save those for tomorrow's post in order to start the year on a positive vibe.

Here is my favourite photo from 2007. (Brett has just told me to write that it is "our" favourite photo... but I had to remind him that it is my blog... haha!) It is a bit blury - Brett was holding the camera above us. But I love it all the same.
Happy New Year. xxx

1 comment:

grandma said...

This is definitely the best picture of the year, a really great one to remember. lots of love mumxx