Friday 15 February 2008

Slingmeet

Here are a couple of pics from the last slingmeet, courtesy of Lorna! :-)
It was a lovely meet - great people, beautiful babies, and loads of slings to play with!

First up, I got to try on a beautiful Violet and White indio. It is a wrap I have loved the look of for such a long time, but it is so hard to get hold of. It was all the soft and lovely snuggliness that I thought it would be! Suits me doesn't it! Shame that I have missed the boat for Christmas, birthday and valentines day. Maybe mother's day?? (Brett - are you listening?)

Sorry for Emma having a finger up her nose! It seems to be her favourite thing to do at the moment!























And here is a stash pic from the table! :-) I should have counted them!

2 comments:

Sunni Sue said...

OOOh, what is that MT with the purple velvet? It's so scrummy!!! (Sue from Rumplebums xx)

Laura McIntyre said...

Looks like great fun, took your advice and signed up to the site and will go along next time Glasgow has an afternoon one.