Wednesday 13 February 2008

Such a busy time!

I can't believe it is more than a week already since my last post. I don't seem to have sat down for a minute! I did another slingmeet yesterday, which went really well. I think we may need to use the bigger room next time! There were some lovely ladies and gorgeous babies there, and I had a great time. I need to get the March one organised now...

Belated thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes and presents for Emma. She had such a lovely time.

Here she is modelling her new birthday skirt. This is actually the first skirt she has ever owned. Because I carry her most of the time, I have always dressed her in trousers. Just recently I started buying dresses for her, and now I am hooked. This skirt is a definate new favourite of mine though! (Thanks Mrs B. xxx)
















Emma's walking is getting better all the time, and she seems to be getting a little more mischevous every day.
















2 comments:

Isil Simsek said...

Catherine,
It was a lovely meeting.Thanks for organizing and hugs to your gorgeous girl ;)

Laura McIntyre said...

I agree with Isil she is completely adorable, cheeky looking but adorable :)

Do you get to try different slings and such at the slingmeet? I have been thinking about going along to my local one for a while now, i have never really felt comfortable using a sling (which is part of the reason Eilidh hated them so much i think) and would love to get better for the new baby getting here.