Sunday 5 August 2007

Getting started...

The time has come to get started with solid food. We are moving house soon, so had put off getting a high chair. But I couldn't wait any longer, so we decided to get one of those chairs that attaches to your table instead. They are cheap, and don't take up much room in a moving van. So, we hired a car and went off to one of those out of town baby stores.

My advice is, if you are going to buy something like this, then look closely at your table first!! It was a complete waste of time because the design of our table means that it is never ever going to fit. I guess we will just give it to my Mum so that Emma has somewhere to sit when we go to her house.

In the end, we went back to the shop to get a proper high chair. I know it is not a "glam" baby purchase, but I am quite pleased with it :-) I'll leave the self assembly till tomorrow though...

No comments: