Friday 7 September 2007

Baby Legs

I ordered some BabyLegs recently, and they arrived today. They are little baby legwarmers, which are particularly useful when carrying Emma in a sling, because her trousers ride up her legs and there is always a gap between the bottom of her trousers and the top of her socks. Also, she is always happier playing on the floor when her trousers are off, because she has much more freedom to move and roll around, but it is getting a bit chilly now. OK, OK... I sound like I am trying to justify it don't I. Actually, I just thought they were dead cute! Here she is showing them off.

















On the BLW front, things continue to go well. I finally found a shop selling baby sweetcorn. Maybe they have been out of season or something. Emma had loads of fun scraping the tiny bits of corn off with her gums!

1 comment:

Laura McIntyre said...

Cute baby legs, never tried them but there a great idea