Wednesday 5 September 2007

Fillet steak

Emma was totally spoilt this evening, when I gave her fillet steak, Yorkshire pudding, and tomato. She really enjoyed it, and ate loads! I wish I had a photo.

I am leaving in just two weeks, so we are trying to see as many people as possible for lunch. (And it is a great excuse to not get on with the packing!!) I take a little container of food for Emma, and cross my fingers that they have a high chair. Today I went for lunch with Brett, Mike and Katie, and there was no chair for Emma. She got a bit grumpy, but was not too bad. She really wasn't interested in lunch though, and just wanted a cuddle, some milk, and a long carry in the sling to send her to sleep. She is really growing up now, so I cherish those days like today whenshe just wants to be a little baby again!

1 comment:

Laura McIntyre said...

They grow so quick it really is important to cherish all the hugs you can get, i feel asleep last night with a girl in each arm and it was the best feeling