Saturday 8 September 2007

Hortus Botanicus

It is not a BLW related post today :-)

We went to the Hortus Botanicus this afternoon. It is my absolute favourite bit of Amsterdam. It is only a couple of minutes walk from my house, and I am ashamed to say I only discovered it this summer. Emma and I go at least once a week, normally with my dad. But this time Brett came too and brought the camera. Here are some of the best photos. I particularly love the one of Brett and Emma!

View of the bridge just before you get to the entrance:















Emma really likes walking through the bamboo. She reaches out to grab bits and tries to eat it. Maybe she was a panda in a former life. ;-)















Giant cabbage:















My favourite people:















Sleepy baby:

1 comment:

Laura McIntyre said...

It looks like a beautiful place, can just imagine you taken Emma when she is toddling around and having a ball. I love non BLW posts :)