Monday 17 September 2007

Tooth!!!!

Emma's first tooth finally arrived today!


She was a bit grizzly this afternoon, and quite clingy. I had to carry her in the wrap so that I could get some packing done. Dad came over in the afternoon. We were about to have dinner, so I gave Em a quick feed first. But she wasn't interested - she just wanted to chew my finger instead. And there it was - a tiny little pin like tooth! Awwww I feel so proud of her! She has been showing teething signs since she was just 4 months old, so it is great to see one actually coming through, and with minimal fuss too.

She had noodles, salmon (first ever fish for her) baby sweetcorn and cucumber today. I know it is a weird combination, but I am trying to use up lots of food before we move!


1 comment:

Laura McIntyre said...

Yah on the tooth - we are 10 months and still toothless. Weird combinations can work, its only adults who find these things wrong