Wednesday 24 October 2007

Catherine has a new toy too!

My new Pacifica wrap from Kati Wraps arrived this morning. I am so happy with it! Purple and turquoise make such a good combination! I know I know - it only seems like five minutes since Earthy Rainbow arrived. But this one is a different length, and better for back carries. (Unfortunately, Emma is feeling poorly again though, and is on back carry strike). And it is a different colour. Do you get the impression I am trying to justify this in some way??


All I need now is a green wrap, in an even shorter length (4.1m or 3.6m), with a fringe, and then I will have reached stash nirvana. Santa - are you listening?

Earthy Rainbow will always be my favourite though. The pictures from our visit to Cornwall really show me how lovely it is!

Right - that is enough of me going on about wraps for one day! Here are some pictures to show off the new one!

See how it matches Emma's eyes:

















Showing off both the wrap and Emma's lovely hat:

















And proof that Pacifica definately passes the snuggle and sleep test!


No comments: