Friday 5 October 2007

Sunny day

The weather was so nice yesterday! I was tired out from a long walk in the morning and lots of unpacking and tidying, so we just had a lovely chilled out afternoon in the garden. It really makes me wish I had had a nice big garden during the summer!






Normally I make sure I don't have washing up if I am taking pics in the garden... but this is pretty washing!

















And here we are just back from our walk...









Back to BLW - because that is what this blog was originally supposed to be all about... Emma has two teeth on the bottom now, and the top two look like they will be here any day. But this is causing a few problems with eating. She used to gum and food and suck it until it was mushy. Then she would chew it around her mouth and swallow it. But now she takes a great big bite, tries to chew it around, then spits it out. I hope she gets the hang of it again soon!

3 comments:

Leo said...

I bet she'd like raw lamb. That's great for chewing and chewing and chewing and then spitting out the fat. A small cube of lamb like you put on a kebab skewer is a tasty mouthful. It tastes really, well... lamby. And raw lamb is lovely and soft, so it's probably suitable for a baby that has a little gum pain.

Catherine said...

awwww Leo - sometimes your taste in food really worries me! ;-p

Laura McIntyre said...

Hope the eating gets better soon, they get so use to doing it one way and then all of a sudden another comes along