Sunday 7 October 2007

Pizza

Since we moved house, I have been a bit disorganised with Emma's food to be honest. She has been eating lots of fruit and veg, but I just haven't had time to try anything new and exciting. So this week I decided to get myself back in gear.

It all went a bit wrong today though. We were out for the day, got back late, Emma was hungry and tired, and I had not had a chance to prepare any food. So, out of desperation, I made little pizzas out of muffin, tomato puree and cheese. (Thanks to a recommendation on the babycentre forums). OK - not particularly great on the nutrition front, but next time I will add peppers or mushrooms or something. She spent about 10 minutes inspecting what had been put in front of her. She would lick it, look at it, turn it over, look some more... no actual eating. Then all of a sudden she was in there and there was no stopping her. It looks like pizza is a hit! At least I know that I have an easy little thing I can make with no time and practically no ingredients now!

1 comment:

Laura McIntyre said...

We love we mini pizza around here, i normally add (tined) pineapple of the girls - quick, and healthy