Friday 19 October 2007

Family resemblance

Am busy busy busy at the moment, so the blog is (once again!) not being updated as often as I would like. But I had a little thought this morning about family resemblances that I thought I would share.

Obviously, Emma looks quite like me. Our eyes are rather similar, and our cheeks too. She also looks very like Brett. With him it is the eyes too (I can't tell if they look like mine or his most of the time!) and definately the nose.

People often comment that my sister (Anna) and I look very alike. So therefore it follows that Emma should look like Anna. Well, here is a picture:

















Same cheeks, same eyes, same nose! I think that Em looks more like Anna than me!!

1 comment:

Laura McIntyre said...

They could be a young and old twin