Thursday 22 November 2007

Glasses

Emma has a thing about my glasses. Almost every time I pick her up she goes for them! She is so quick too, and has them off before I know it. It is only a matter of time before I end up with them held together with sticky tape!

It is one thing her going for them when I am holding her in front of me, but it is quite something else when I am carrying her on my back! :-S

















But when she looks this cute, I have to kind of let her off. Maybe I will get her some of those baby sunglasses to play with! :-)


















She is supposed to be napping at the moment, but I am listening to her over the baby monior. She is blowing raspberries at her cuddly bunny. It is so funny, but I bet she stops the minute I go up there!

1 comment:

Laura McIntyre said...

I think its a baby thing, both my girls love daddies glasses and always go for them.

Its so cute when there just in there cot babbling, Eilidh sometimes plays for an hour or two before going to sleep its crazy