Sunday 11 November 2007

Ripon - day 2

Sometimes, my little girl amazes me with how well behaved she can be!
She was out like a light last night, but woke up at 3am very upset. She spent the rest of the night in our bed, but didn't sleep very much so we are both pretty tired. She missed her morning nap too, so I was a bit worried that she would get grouchy today.

We went over to see Jamie for his birthday, and a big group of us went out for Sunday lunch.
It was great to see Jamie and Jack (Emma's half brothers). They both looked fantastic in their pin stripe shirts! (I am used to them being in scruffy hoodies!) It was about 2pm by the time we actually got any food, but Emma was so happy to sit at the table and play with a plastic tray that the kitchen staff had found for her. She helped herself (literally!) to some of my dinner, and then was passed around the table from person to person for a bit of a cuddle. She was good as gold, and had a smile for everyone. I was so worried that she would be grouchy, because lunch was rather late and she was tired, but she was good as gold. I have said it before, but sometimes I really need to let up and give her more credit!

Both Brett and I forgot to bring our cameras to Ripon, so I will need to get photos from other people. There were some greats ones taken though so I will put them up as soon as I get a copy.

No comments: