Friday 9 November 2007

Unknitting

We had a quiet day today. Emma has been teething like mad over the last couple of days, and it has been really upsetting her. That, coupled with frustration about not being able to get around as much as she would like (she is learning fast, but there is a long way to go!) has led to a rather miserable little girl today. I found that the only way she was happy was if she was being held in a standing position so she could jump up and down (much as I love her, I can't do that all day!!) or if I sat on the floor and played with her. If I so much as looked at the door, she would burst into tears! Luckily she had a really long sleep this morning, so I managed to get all the housework done before lunch.

We had a lot of fun when Emma got hold of my knitting and unravelled it all. I wasn't sure about the colour anyway, so wasn't that bothered. But when I started to wind the wool back up into a ball she fell about giggling. I have no idea what it was that she thought was so funny about it, but we ended up spending a huge amount of time winding and unwinding balls of wool today. I love the weird things that make this little girl laugh! I got a bit of video of it, so I will post some up if it is any good.

So, all in all, it was a fairly uneventful day. I was going to write up some blw recipes tonight for the blog post, but to be honest I am too tired. There will be plenty of time for all that later in the month. ;-)

1 comment:

Linasolopoesie said...

CIAO!!
TI AUGURO UN BUON FINE SETTIMANA E UNA FELICE DOMENICA

UN CARO SALUTO ...LINA